Entrepreneural Leader in Innovation Management
Alexander Stanke is an internationally experienced MedTech executive in commercial management, marketing, and innovations managements, with 20+ years in Healthcare/MedTech industry and broad domain expertise in Diagnostics, Imaging, Medical Devices and as well Digital Health.
Alex did study Cybernetics (“Technische Kybernetik ) at University Stuttgart and Fraunhofer Institute Stuttgart, and gained additional education from Saïd Business School, University of Oxford, Duke University (The Fuqua School of Business) and MIT Sloan School of Management. He is author of multiple publications.
Alex has proven track record in leading international business lines, bringing new technologies to global healthcare markets and scaling up businesses, specifically
- Leadership roles in global multinational and entrepreneurial scale-up companies, such as Siemens Healthineers and Biotronik
- Building and leading global portfolios & global business lines – for products, services & digital solution
- Commercializing new technologies & digital solutions to global healthcare markets
- Scale-up strategies and growth programs in commodity markets and in venture market segments
- Innovating business models & go-to-market strategies
- Establishing strategic alliances, multi-functional partnerships & digital eco-systems
- Experienced in changing and digitalizing processes & organizations, as well in developing international teams & individuals
Alex is passionate about advancing precision medicine & value-based healthcare.