THE BERLIN – NEW YORK CHAPTER (2020)
- In 2020 we started our first Twin-Chapter-CORE (5): Berlin – New York to start with TRANSATLANTIC BRIDGING first. Founders:
- Dr. Hagen Wenzek – NY (Chair) – Advisory Board
- Erdogan Okatan – NY
- Dr. Filipe de Castro Soeiro – B – Advisory Board
- Dr. Tobias Silberzahn – B – Board of Experts
- Dr. Mathias Goyen – B – Medical Board
- Dr. Henri Michael von Blanquet – B – Medical Board
Since 2021 the next Twin-Chapter-CORE´s are following. Every year we want to expand our Twin-Chapter-System internationally because all future of medicine is international.
Supporters and Members of the Berlin-NY-Chapter THINK-TANK:
- Dr. Dirk Evers – NY – Board of Experts
- Dr. Christoph Rasche, PhD – B – Board of Experts
- Dr. Thomas Hopfe – B – Board of Experts
The Program for the next HEALTHApéros Berlin and HEALTHLuncheon NY you find on our THCC Event-Platform HEALTHCAPTAINS.events @ https://healthcaptains.events
In our THCC Member Intranet we established a THCC Berlin-NY-Chapter User-Group to self-organize Videoconferences, Downloads etc. independent from your Location and Timezone.
ALL CHAPTERS ARE SUPPORTING ALSO THIS STATUTE OF THE HEALTH CAPTAINS CLUB
Goals and tasks of the Association
“The general promotion of the establishment of an international reference hybrid library on Föhr Island, reflecting the contents of the association’s purposes and the preamble of the association, and a multilingual internet presence for the download of digitalised writings reflecting the association’s purposes, for the general promotion of popular education.”
To make this happen our goal together is to establish THE HEALTH CAPTAINS INSTITUTE for sustainable Health 4.0 and One Health and for Next-Generation-Leadership to start THE HEALTH CAPTAINS COLLEGE Mentorship- and Leadership-Academy in 2024.
“Traditionally the cooperation in the healthcare industry is not a well established matter. Currently, there is also the fact that the cooperation between the analogue and digital health worlds must first be developed. Places of exchange are very welcome. Congratulations for your work and good luck in the future!”
PROFESSOR HEINZ LOHMANN
At the latest in the face of the global corona pandemic, we have to completely restructure medicine, health sciences, health industry and the health systems worldwide towards sustainability.
DR. HENRI MICHAEL
President of THE HEALTH CAPTAINS CLUB